From Click to Customer
by optimizing everything in between
To be successful today, a business needs to create an attraction based digital model. If a business is not optimizing it’s presence online, all the time and is not adopting an inbound marketing approach they will fall behind the competition and sales will suffer.
We create marketing assets that pay dividend
Our focus is to create positive business growth for dedicated professionals.. The goal is to optimize your online presence utilizing an INBOUND MARKETING METHODOLOGY to enhance your business. We create marketing assets that pay dividends, deliver scalable and sustainable growth with the focus on ATTRACTING MORE of the right visitors, CONVERTING LEADS at a higher percentage to drive down the cost of acquisition, while providing more data to secure MORE BUSINESS through intelligence. It does not matter what level your business is at today. We want to help you get to the next level.
The proven methodology for the digital age
VM Business Solutions is a proud HUBSOT CERTIFIED PARTNER.
As stated by HUBSPOT the leading software provider for inbound marketing
Since 2006 inbound marketing has been the most effective marketing method for doing business online. Instead of the old outbound marketing methods of buying ads, buying email lists, and praying for leads, inbound marketing focuses on creating quality content that pulls people toward your company and product, where they naturally want to be. By aligning the content you publish with your customer’s interests, you naturally attract inbound traffic that you can then convert, close, and delight over time.”
Why Inbound Marketing works.
Inbound Marketing is about creating and sharing content with the world. Most effectively, creating and sharing content specifically designed to appeal to your ideal customers. Inbound Marketing is about attracting qualified prospects (clicks) to your business, it’s about nurturing these propect’s with timely content and helpful information that builds, digital repair, consumer confidence and help you gather more information to close with intelligence.
The Core Four Marketing Actions
Attracting targeted traffic
Attracting the right traffic to your site is why the inbound marketing strategy is so successful. As a business you want the people who are most likely to become customers visiting you.
How do you attract the ideal customer? You develop your marketing assets around the ideal “buyer persona’s”. Buyer Personas encompass the goals, challenges, pain points, common objections to products and services, as well as personal and demographic information shared among all members of that particular customer type. VM Inbound is dedicated to helping you develop the right Buyer Persona’s that will lead to your greatest success.
Tools used to attracting the right users to your site and building your digital presence are:
- Blogging- Inbound marketing starts with blogging. A blog is the single best way to attract new visitors to your website. In order to get found by the right prospective customers, you must create educational content that speaks to them and answers their questions.
- Social Media Marketing– You must share remarkable content and valuable information on the social web, engage with your prospects, and put a human face on your brand. Interact on the networks where your ideal buyers spend their time.
- SEO– Your customers begin their buying process online, usually by using a search engine to find something they have questions about. So you need to make sure you’re appearing prominently when they search. To get there, you need to carefully, analytically pick keywords, optimize your pages, create content, and build links around the terms your ideal buyers are searching for.
- Pages- You must optimize your website to appeal to and speak with your ideal buyers. Transform your website into a beacon of helpful content to entice the right strangers to visit your pages.
Once you’ve got visitors to your site, the next step is to convert those visitors into leads by gathering their contact information. At the very least, you’ll need their email addresses. Contact information is the most valuable currency there is to the online marketer. In order for your visitors to offer up that currency willingly, you need to offer them something in return. That “payment” comes in the form of content, like eBooks, whitepapers, or tip sheets — whatever information would be interesting and valuable to each of your persona.
Some of the most important tools in converting visitors to leads include:
- Calls-to-Action- Calls-to-action are buttons or links that encourage your visitors to take action, like “Download a Whitepaper” or “Attend a Webinar.” If you don’t have enough calls-to-action or your calls-to-action aren’t enticing enough, you won’t generate any leads.
- Landing Pages- When a website visitor clicks on a call-to-action, they should then be sent to a landing page. A landing page is where the offer in the call-to-action is fulfilled, and where the prospect submits information that your sales team can use to begin a conversation with them. When website visitors fill out forms on landing pages, they typically become leads.
- Forms- In order for visitors to become leads, they must fill out a form and submit their information. Optimize your form to make this step of the conversion process as easy as possible.
- Contacts- Keep track of the leads you’re converting in a centralized marketing database. Having all your data in one place helps you make sense out of every interaction you’ve had with your contacts — be it through email, a landing page, social media, or otherwise — and how to optimize your future interactions to more effectively attract, convert, close, and delight your buyer personas.
Closing with intelligence
You’re on the right track. You’ve attracted the right visitors and converted the right leads, but now you need to transform those leads into customers. How can you most effectively accomplish this feat? Certain marketing tools can be used at this stage to make sure you’re closing the right leads at the right times.
Closing tools include:
- Lead Scoring- You’ve got contacts in your system, but how do you know which ones are ready to speak to your sales team? Using a numerical representation of the sales-readiness of a lead takes the guesswork out of the process.
- Email- What do you do if a visitor clicks on your call to action, fills out a landing page, or downloads your whitepaper, but still isn’t ready to become a customer? A series of emails focused on useful, relevant content can build trust with a prospect and help them become more ready to buy.
- Marketing Automation- This process involves creating email marketing and lead nurturing tailored to the needs and lifecycle stage of each lead. For example, if a visitor downloaded a whitepaper on a certain topic from you in the past, you might want to send that lead a series of related emails. But if they follow you on Twitter and visited certain pages on your website, you might want to change the messaging to reflect those different interests.
- Closed-loop Reporting- How do you know which marketing efforts are bringing in the best leads? Is your sales team effectively closing those best leads into customers? Integration with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system allows you to analyze just how well your marketing and sales teams are playing together.
Keep them smiling
Keep providing remarkable content to your users, whether they be visitors, leads, or existing customers. We create continued to engagement that will delight. The more you give and support your customers the more likely your customer base will be happy promoters of your company it’s products and services.
Tools used to delight customers include:
- Social Media- Using various social platforms gives you the opportunity to provide real-time customer service.
- Email and Marketing Automation- Providing your existing customers with remarkable content can help them achieve their own goals, as well as introduce new products and features that might be of interest to them.
Optimizing through analytics
How do you find success? You measure the results. The integrity of our inbound marketing program is in the numbers. We measure performance, track the numbers and analyze the results. This insight will provide you with numbers to make informed decisions. To maximize successes and minimize inefficiencies.
Some of the metrics that we include:
- Traffic reports
- Leads/prospect source reports
- Conversion rates
- Competitor analysis
- SEO rankings
- Inbound links
- Keyword rank